Ask any sex expert and they will agree that one of the most common things that men are insecure about is not lasting long enough during sex (aka one pump chump). Men will develop their own techniques to combat this such as thinking about baseball or counting backwards or even using Viagra, but sometimes these distractions will only make things worse. What you end up doing is not paying enough attention to your partner’s pleasure.
So, sit back and relax. Sabrina is here to help. Ready for the remedies? Here goes!
- Slow it down! Build more strokes until you are doing about one stroke per second. If you feel like you are going to cum, just hold still, wait until you can pull yourself together and continue. Remember, it takes practice.
- Stay out of your head! The anxiety alone will be the fastest erection killer. Shift your thinking to a more confident inner voice and don’t give in to a self debilitating mindset. Stay out of your head and get into your body. Focus on the feelings that your body is producing for you.
- Change things up! When you feel that you are getting close to the edge, switch gears. Pull your cock out and rub it on her clit, or better yet, go down on her and give her a half time show cunt eating. (You’re welcome, girls.) Slow things down… enjoy the moment, enjoy the feeling and the experience. Take the time to kiss and connect emotionally with your lovely lady.
- Stay in the shallow end of the pool! Yes, those pussies sure do feel good don’t they? Sometimes when you ram it all the way inside, you’re just bound to explode too quickly. Try shallow, slower thrusts when you feel that you’re getting close to the edge.
- Squeeze! There are three areas where squeezing or applying pressure can help maintain an erection. First, make a tight ring with the index finger and thumb around the base of the shaft when it is erect, simulating a penile ring. It can help a man keep blood flow to the engorged penis. The second: Apply pressure on the underside of the head. That’s a male hot spot, densely packed with nerves. And finally, pressing on the “perineum,” or the spot between the anus and the base of the testicles (aka taint) If you press with your finger, it will congest the flow of ejaculate and help quell the early release of the erection.
Happy Fucking! You will need a dedicated partner to help you practice these methods.
I’m your girl! Call Steamy Sabrina 1-888-437-0012