The fact is, men need to stop being so hard on their dicks!

Myth:  “I have a small dick” Fact:  Even though 85% of women may be satisfied with the size of your dick, you’re less certain of your package.  As much as 45% of men believe their dick is small.  The average erect (hard) dick length of U.S. males is between 5 to 6 inches, and average flaccid (soft) dick ranges between 1 and 4 inches.

Myth:  Most women can achieve orgasm from vaginal sex alone

Fact: About 30% of women reach orgasm through vaginal sex only.  The remaining 70% need more manual or oral stimulation.

Myth:  A bigger cock means more satisfaction

Fact: In the 30% figure (above) it doesn’t specify what type of orgasm it is.  It’s not very likely for a man’s cock to stimulate a clit (while in the pussy.)  A woman’s G-spot, however, is less than 2 inches inside her pussy.  This means if you have at least a 2-inch dick you can hit her G-spot.  The best position to do this varies (for me, my ankles on your shoulders work best.)  Keep in mind, it takes a good 20-30 minutes of warming up before the G-spot will be ready (and make sure she uses the bathroom to empty her bladder before getting in bed!)

If a woman believes she needs a bigger cock, chances are she’s faking orgasms (and thinks that’s what she needs to have a real one.)

Did you know

A woman’s clit has more nerve endings than your entire cock?  If you treat a clit the way you want your cock treated, you’ll have better results.

Myth:  The taste of semen can be affected by different fruits and vegetables

Fact: While research shows the sodium content of semen does vary among males (suggesting some may ‘taste’ better than others) urologists generally agree men can’t modify the taste of their semen.

Myth:  Masturbation will cause blindness and make your palms hairy

Fact:   I’m going to assume if you’re reading this you’ve probably jacked off quite a bit.  This fact would lead me to believe you’re not blind; however, if your palms are hairy, it’s not from jacking off (and you should probably see a doctor.)

Other Fun Facts

  • Sex toys and vibrators are banned in shops in Alabama and Mississippi
  • A quarter of penises are slightly bent when erect
  • The average length of an erect penis is 5.6 inches
  • In an average, healthy man there are 300 million sperm in a single teaspoon of semen
  • The average number of calories in a teaspoon is 7
  • After a man eats celery, pheromones are produced which boost your arousal, turns you on, and causes your body to send off scents and signals that make you more desirable to women
  • Whales have the world’s largest penises (biggest recorded was a killer whale with 8 feet)
  • Studies have proven that 85% of men who die of heart attacks during sex are found to have been cheating on their wives
  • Studies show that women who went to college are more likely to enjoy oral sex (giving and receiving) than high school dropouts
  • Average speed of ejaculation is 28 miles per hour

While I can’t tell you the researchers came to some of these conclusions (did they use a radar gun to determine the average speed of ejaculate?) if you’ve got a radar gun handy, give me a call and together we can test the research!

Phone Sex Girls!